Saturday, February 27, 2016

OUTFIT - Spring Colors

OUTFIT - Spring Colors


In my previous post I was complaining about the lack of sun. Well these past few days have been super sunny, if only it was 5°C warmer. Come February/March I get rather stubborn and start wearing  more spring clothes, even if it means freezing to death. Am I the only one who does this?
Don't get me wrong I love winter and the colder temperatures but once we've past a certain date I'm over it and then I need warmer weather.

The one thing I will miss wearing is this camel coat, I might have to get a spring version of it (if I can find one). If you guys know of any camel spring coats, let me know in the comments.
I picked up this top at H&M thinking it would be great for this spring/summer. But like I said stubborn me couldn't wait until it was warmer. Since it's a sleeveless top it maybe a little inappropriate for this weather, but if you wear a coat and don't take it off you're totally fine.

Follow on Bloglovin
_DSC2120_DSC2096_DSC2074_DSC2073_DSC2067_DSC2062

2 comments:

  1. Wat een geweldige jas! mooie outfit en de foto's zijn ook heel mooi gelukt :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the comments