Tuesday, February 23, 2016

WISHIWORE #11 - Sunny Winter Days

WISHIWORE #11 - Sunny Winter Days


Skirt - Tobi / Jumper - Miss Guided / Shoes - Public Desire / Bag - ASOS 
If only it was sunny outside. The past few days it's been raining non-stop here. It's depressing and really annoying when you need outfit pictures. Hopefully the weather will clear up soon and I can get actual pictures.

This spring I want to incorporate more tan/nude colors in my wardrobe. It's a color I love for spring and an outfit always looks amazing and put together.
This is something I would love to wear, maybe with a pair of tight right now because it's still way to cold to go out bare legged. I can't wait for spring and summer to arrive!
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the comments