Saturday, March 26, 2016

OUTFIT - Black & Tan

OUTFIT - Black & Tan


Hope everybody is enjoying their easter weekend. It was the opening of Pairi Daiza this weekend, and since my boyfriend had been wanting to go, we decided to go and have a look. It's a great zoo with tons of cute animals and nice surroundings.

The forecast was 15°C, and there would be sun and clouds. So for the first time I opted for something else then my long camel coat. It felt great going outside in just a leather jacket and be warm enough.
I've had these tan colored pants for the longest time but I hardly ever wear them. Which is a shame because I really like the color. They're just a pretty low waist cut, and I much rather prefer a higher waist.
Follow on Bloglovin
_DSC5666_DSC5407_DSC5418_DSC5403

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the comments