Spring Colors & Flowers

by - Saturday, April 02, 2016

screen
Hi babes, hope everyone is enjoying the lovely spring weather. I'm currently away at Center Parcs for the weekend, and these spring temperatures are great.

This is what I wore last weekend for Easter, when we had a big family lunch. Like I've already mentioned I'm in love with whites and pinks. I was a bit weary when I bought these jeans, because knowing myself I would probably spill something on them straight away. Surprisingly I managed to keep these clean. I paired this outfit with these lovely nude cut-out sandals I got at Primark last year.
I'm still in love with these shoes but they are such a pain to walk in. So I only ever really wear them when I know I won't be on my feet a lot.
Follow on Bloglovin
_DSC2395_DSC2403_DSC2370_DSC2356_DSC2359_DSC2347

You May Also Like

1 reacties

Thanks for all the comments