Saturday, September 24, 2016

Weekends are for comfortable basics

Weekends are for comfortable basics


Hi, hope everybody is having a splendid weekend. I always spend my weekend with my boyfriend. Most of the time we just relax, and when the weather is nice we take our dog for a nice long walk or we get our bikes out and go for a ride.
Today was spent just relaxing inside since I had to edit next week's video.

These joggers are perfect those early fall days when the sun is still lovely but when you're in the shadows it can get a bit chilly. I would say late September is a good date to get out my long-sleeves. I picked up this cropped one from H&M last year, but I'm sure they have some similar ones in-store right now.

White sneakers are steadily becoming a classic which everyone should have in their closet. I know I love mine and will definitely keep wearing mine well into autumn and winter. Mine are from Primark, but you can find them almost everywhere.

Similar Tops : H&M - H&M - Boohoo - New Look
Similar Pants : H&M - Asos
Similar Sneakers : Buffalo - Adidas - Adidas

Follow on Bloglovin
_DSC3251 _DSC3281 _DSC3286 _DSC3279 _DSC3266 _DSC3269 _DSC3263

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the comments