Saturday, October 08, 2016

5 things you can easily do on a lovely autumn day

5 things you can easily do on a lovely autumn day


Autumn is one of my favourite seasons, simply because you can do so many different things. Whether it's cold and rainy or crisp and sunny, there is surely something to spend your day on. I've written down five things I love doing during fall. Either when I'm home alone during the week, or during weekends with my boyfriend. These are all things that don't require anythings specific. Most of these don't even cost anything.

  •  I love going for walks in autumn, especially when the air is nice and crisp. We often go hiking in the woods with our dog, but you can find us just as easily strolling along the beach. Or just around our hometown when we don't fancy driving anywhere. 
  •  Autumn is the perfect time to pamper yourself. Just prepare a nice warm bath, light some candles and put on some relaxing music. When it starts getting colder outside, it's the perfect excuse to lock yourself away in the bathroom for a little at-home spa. (Not that you need an excuse to pamper yourself). Look what products you have lying around or go on a little spending spree at lush, or your local drugstore. 
  •  When I think of autumn I think of PSL, cinnamon and that typical warm baking scent. I can guarantee you that when the temperatures drop, you can find me baking something in the kitchen. I'll bake anything from cupcakes to little snacks or pies. 
  •  During those dark autumn nights, or days when it keeps raining, the best thing you can do is snuggle up in a blanket, get some hot drinks and watch some tv. I personally love catching up on tv shows or watching those movies you've been meaning to watch for the last few months. 
  • Simply just going offline for an evening or afternoon. Spend the evening playing a board game with your family, or get a colouring book and some pencils. Or read a book. What I'm saying is that autumn is the time to snuggle up in a blanket and spend some quality time with your family.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the comments