Wednesday, March 20, 2013

OUTFIT - blue shoes

OUTFIT - blue shoes


I've been staring at my screen for a good ten minutes, thinking what I could write today.
My day and week has been pretty uneventful and boring. The weather is still quite crappy.

I decided to pull out my more 'baggy' jeans today, not that it is really that baggy. It's the baggiest jeans I own though. I'm thinking about maybe looking for some more and baggier (if that's a word) jeans to add to my collection, since most jeans I have are all skinny jeans. And while a skinny jeans looks amazing, some variation would be nice.

Since it has been pretty cold here, I've been grabbing my easy comfy flats when I leave, but since I wanted to spice up this look with some color I grabbed my favorite heels.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the comments