Monday, April 22, 2013

OUTFIT - 90's denim

OUTFIT - 90's denim

Beanie - Hema
Denim Jacket - Place du jour
Dress - H&M
Bag - Zara
Sneakers - H&M
Sorry for the little amount of pictures . It was already getting quit late. 

I've finally found a denim jacket that I liked . I've been looking for one for ages but as with most clothes  when I have an idea in my head of what I want, I can never find the right piece. 
But this jacket comes pretty close and it had 50% of so I couldn't leave it hanging there. 
I wanted to wear this without panty's but it's still a bit to chilly for that unfortunately. 
I guess it's the color of the jacket but for some reason I felt like I walked out of the  90's . 

I'm wearing one of my new lipstick colors, Princess peach. It looks a lot paler in real life and lot more peachy. It's a tricky color to wear but I love it. 

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Love your bag! I know what you mean, when I get an idea in my head I won't settle for anything else!
    xx

    I have a new ootd post if you want a look!
    http://sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooi spijkerjasje! Ik moet ook nog steeds een mooie vinden.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the comments