Saturday, April 20, 2013

OUTFIT - monochrome spring

OUTFIT - monochrome spring




Unfortunately bare legs are not an option anymore this weekend, don't get me wrong it's still nice spring weather, that damn cold wind just has returned to us again.
I wore this outfit last thursday after I spent most of my day in school. That's what I love the most about spring, even if you spent your entire day at work/school you can still enjoy the wonderful afternoon/evenings. In winter it's just so dark and so cold so quick.

I just threw on this Zara top which I bought last winter during the sales. I combined it with my H&M black pencil skirt which I've had forever.

I don't know if you guys can tell but I (finally) got a haircut.
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Lovely outfit!

    I also really like your blog and I'm your newest follower!

    Xx Alex

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the comments