Friday, May 10, 2013

OUTFIT - Life is a joke

OUTFIT - Life is a joke


My life is a joke shirt is one of my favorite pieces in my wardrobe.
You don't need much more with this shirt than a jeans and jacket.
As you can tell I'm quit in love with my denim jacket as well, thing is it's either this or a black jacket, cause I don't have any other jackets.

Thank god for the long weekend, cause I have way to much stuff to do, on top of a party with my boyfriend's family, and I'm going shopping with my sister today. Which means I spent all of my thursday couped up inside studying and finishing projects.


  

1 comment:

  1. really like those pants, they are the perfect shape! xx
    word verification is a pain for who leaves the comments.....
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the comments