Saturday, December 07, 2013

OUTFIT - Feeling Fierce

OUTFIT - Feeling Fierce



My hair is getting really weird, some strands are still really pink/red and others are completely brown again. I think I'm just gonna wait until all the color is out before I decide what to do with next. I still really want to go blond, I'll guess we'll see.

I fear you'll be seeing a lot of my new boots over the next couple of months. I'll try and remember to wear other shoes as well, but I can't guarantee anything.
Maybe I'll get some more boots, but first I need a new coat, well I don't need one but I've had this black one for more then three years so I feel like I deserve a new one. I've narrowed it down to three coat from she inside, now I got to decide which one…

  Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Thanks for all the comments