Thursday, December 05, 2013

SHOPPED - winter stuff

SHOPPED - winter stuff


I didn't end up buying a lot of things is London last week, it was just way to busy to shop properly (especially with a boyfriend who already isn't a big fan of busy cities) plus on our way into London we had to wait 45 min for a parade with bags of dirt from WW1 to pass therefor it was already noon by the time we were properly in London. I did manage to get some boots, which was really what I needed. I got these boots from Topshop and I love them, they are super comfy and really warm since they're lined with fur on the inside.
Topshop - Mambo Fur Lined Lace Up Boots - £36

I had been looking for a nice tartan scarf for awhile now and whilst Zara had an amazing one, I didn't feel like spending €25 on a scarf. Even though I wanted a classic red tartan scarf when I saw this one in H&M I fell in love, best part was that it was only €9.95. I figured I could use some more beanies as well since I had to search the entire house before I let because I couldn't find neither of my beanies.
And this bright colored one was only €5.95

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Ik heb die tartan scarf ook al gezien bij Zara, hij ziet er echt super fijn uit! De boots lijken me ook 100% winterproof! Veel plezier met je nieuwe items!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your new plaid scarf - so great!

    xx
    Mindy

    www.KINDofLUXE.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the comments