Tuesday, December 10, 2013

OUTFIT - tartan scarf

OUTFIT - tartan scarf



A very simple outfit (again), I just can't be bothered to put loads of thoughts in my outfits, I'm at home most of the time and when I'm out I just want to be warm. Plus I'm having another wardrobe crisis where I don't have any clothes anymore despite having a closet full.

I've started catching up on my tv shows, I'm way behind on every show I follow (except Once Upon A Time and Glee). I figured now would be a great time to start catching up since I'm not super busy yet with studying.
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Love the tartan print and so on trend for this season x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about just wanting to be warm and not caring what you're wearing! But the tartan scarf is an easy way to add a bit of style :)
    Natalie | Just a Thought

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit!! (: The scarf is a perfect addition

    <3 Colleen
    thattallgirl2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the comments