Monday, August 24, 2015

OUTFIT - Chill Summer Weekends

OUTFIT - Chill Summer Weekends

screen
I've got a pretty chill outfit for you guys today. This is what I wore this weekend, there wasn't much planned so I opted for this white shirt, a pair of high waisted shorts and my new primark boots. I basically spent the weekend studying and playing some Dragon Age: Inquisition. I've been obsessed with that game for the past few weeks. I still have exams this week and after that I guess it'll depend on my results what I'll be doing next.

It pretty scary not knowing whether I'll be able to start my last year of college or if I'll have to start looking for a job without a college degree. But I've realized that it's probably not gonna be the end of the world fi I can't graduate. That doesn't mean I'm not trying to pass these resits, but having accepted this leaves me with a lot less stress then I would normally have.
I'll keep you guys posted on the whole situation!
Follow on Bloglovin
_DSC0937_DSC0927_DSC0919

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the comments