Tuesday, September 29, 2015

OUTFIT - Hats & scarves

OUTFIT - Hats & scarves

screen
I'm pretty sure this coat is going to be my go-to items this fall. I picked it up when I was in Ghent last week, it's from the lovely primark and it was only €30, so I could not leave it there. It a rather simple slightly oversized boyfriend type of coat and it works with almost every outfit.
It's actually been warm enough these past few days that you were able to go outside without tights on.
I bought this skirt last year and I think I've only worn it twice, which is a shame because I love the fit of it and the oxblood color is my favorite fall/winter color.
I really need to go out and scout for some more spots where I can take pictures/ have my pictures taken. Especially with winter getting closer and the days getting shorter, aka less daylight for decent pictures.
Follow on Bloglovin
_DSC1384_DSC1427_DSC1418_DSC1438_DSC1403

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the comments