Tuesday, September 22, 2015

OUTFIT - Sweater Weather

OUTFIT - Sweater Weather

screen
I was soo happy when the sun came out, so that I could take these pictures. The weather has been typical Belgian fall weather, aka rain, rain and some more rain.
I spent the day with my boyfriend at ikea browsing kitchen and bathrooms. I've a pretty big decision, I'm gonna start working at least part-time. My results weren't as good as I had hoped so i'm continuing my studies differently. I'm still working on getting my degree, but instead of going to classes everyday I'm gonna study everything at home and at the end of the semester I'll be doing the exams at school.
This way I can start getting my life more together and hopefully move out with my boyfriend pretty soon. We've been looking at some houses but nothing has been decided yet. Of course I'll keep you guys updated on everything!

Follow on Bloglovin
_DSC4390_DSC4517_DSC4447_DSC4495_DSC4433_DSC4479_DSC4418_DSC4455_DSC4409

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the comments