Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Spring Essentials

Spring Essentials


Hi babes!
This season I want to add light into my wardrobe. Earlier this year I had a huge closet clean-out, and I really want to start building a wardrobe that totally represents my style and not buy things just for the sake of it.
The goal is to get a closet full with clothes that I actually all like and love to wear, now I do like most of my closet but I have these go-to pieces that I automatically gravitate towards. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with having these go-to pieces, but it makes for very lazy dressing and I loose inspiration in my own clothes.
So I want to be inspired again by what I have hanging in my closet and not by what I see online or on other people.

So over the next few weeks/months I want to buy pieces I truly inspire me and that make me want to put effort in my outfit.
Follow on Bloglovin
shirtDresses
#1 #2 - #3 - #4 - #5
Denim
#1 - #2 - #3 - #4
BodyConDresses
#1 - #2 - #3 - #4 - #5 - #6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the comments