Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Dark denim for autumn

Dark denim for autumn



I tend to gravitate more toward black and darker colours as it gets colder. This was my outfit for getting groceries today because as soon as I got home I changed my jeans for some leggings and my top for a comfy shirt and hoodie. I normally love H&M jeans, but these just aren't very comfy, but since I cleared out my closet earlier this month, this is the only pair of black jeans I still own.

I really need to invest in some new jeans (and other pants) but I first need to save money for my driving classes, as well as find a job so that I actually have money. I'm looking and applying for jobs every day so I'm hoping I'll get my dream job soon!




_DSC3786
BewarenBewaren
BewarenBewaren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the comments