Tuesday, October 25, 2016

New haircut, but still the same

New haircut, but still the same


I couldn't even remember the last time I got a haircut, so it was safe to say I really needed a haircut. I just had no idea what I wanted to do with my hair.
I decided to not change the cut that much, I've been quite liking this style. It's easy and versatile plus it works for me.

I might still change the colour if I can figure out whether I want to go darker or lighter. I've always loved blonde, but I'm not sure if it would suit me and I'm pretty sure going blonde will kill my hair. And I've just gotten it back to semi-health.

What do you guys think I should do. Darker or blonder? Be sure to let me know in the comment.
Follow on Bloglovin
New Hair 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the comments